Interest in collaboration
Collaboration with research teams and institutions
- In case of potential interest in collaboration, please contact head of laboratory Pavel Drozd (email@example.com)
Opportunity for undergraduate students (bachelor or master thesis)
- Students interested in our research topics can contact us via team members.
Opportunity for PhD students
- In case of you are interested in PhD studies, pleasecontact Pavel Drozd (firstname.lastname@example.org) and attach letter of interest, CV and short annotation of potential research topic.
Collaboration with elementary, secondary and grammar schools
- Organization of field trips focused on biology and ecology.
- Lectures in ecology, entomology, biodiversity, microbiology and similar topics.
- Supervising of talented student projects, excursions to our microbiology and molecular biology lab.
Collaboration with public
- Recently, we have no topics dealing with citizen science. We participate freely with some research teams (database of citizen science in the Czech Republic here)